Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back Home to my Lovey...



Another long trip back and now even more jet lag to conquer, but it was so wondey to see my Artie at the airport. He thought we would take the bus and train home....Ha! I called a cab up in no time..I wanted to get home pronto.

The next night we went to dinner. I had to take a picture of the menu for Andy, who said "Isn't everything really healthy there..like no fried foods?". Oh Andy...they will fry anything in sight and serve it up as schnitzel.


Then we went to to OBB train station across the street because we needed some ice cream and it has the only grocery store open after 7pm.

This is the crazy ceiling inside the lobby of the train station.
We thought it was appropriate when we first arrived in February because it kinda looks
like arteries, the subject of Art's research.


And then, on the tram home, I totally got busted trying to film this guy. First of all, because of his attire...shiny black spandex and a pony that won't quit and second of all, because he never stopped talking once we got on the tram. As you can see in the video, I got busted...which, why would I not?...i was pointing the camera straight at him....sometimes I think I'm invisible here.

6 comments:

Amy said...

i love that you got busted.... too funny!

Erin said...

total busty! did he attack you with his pony?

Sarah said...

oh, i laughed out loud! nice cover up, though :)

Cathy McConn said...

I am just trying to see if this works, coco...it does...this is jimbo

Carol Kafka said...

Sorry I missed you on your Houston visit! You look fab in all of these pics! Matt and Libby said they talked to you at the wedding. Miss you!

BETH said...

LOL... love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn