Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving thanks

I always miss celebrating this holiday with my big family back home.  It's hard to be away in a non-Thanksgiving'd place!  I have a lot to be thankful for, but on this day, I'm always most thankful for all of the family Art and I have. They are pretty wondey and we miss them tons.

 We are also quite thankful that we are meeting our friends from the States in Munich tomorrow.  And I'd be thankful if there was some nice fresh snow to accompany our Christmas market wanderings there and in Salzburg.

Happy Thanksgiving!


6 comments:

Juliette said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun in Munich - such a fun and modern German city! I like walking through the Viktualien Markt back towards the Jewish quarter/square. Lots of fun little foodie shops (and a Starbucks) back that way. They should keep you warm on a cold day. =) The Jewish square area is really nicely redone and worth a lap and maybe a peek inside a few places. Really close to the Marienplatz.

Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life In...Australia said...

Happy Thanksgiving Carolyn! I come from a non-thanksgiving (per se) culture but it's been great reflecting on what I'm thankful for :)

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving you too!!I really enjoy your blog and the fact that you´re living in Graz(city I love) that makes me feel jealous :)
Regards from Valencia.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy Munich and your friends!

xoxo

Kim aus Kanada said...

I'm thankful that we get to Elsie-sit while you're away! Have fun!!!

molly b. said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you, pal.

I am thankful for you. Soak up Graz for me.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn