Monday, February 13, 2012

A Wordpress Website for the IWA of Graz

Our English speaking women's group needed a new website as the one we had was pretty outdated and a pain to update.  I was asked to redesign the site and I decided to use Wordpress, since it's something I'm familiar with and is very user-friendly and makes updates a cinch.


I had never done a "faux" website using a blogging platform, but it's quite easy.  The confusing part is the domain name transfer between continents and all that technical stuff I've never dealt with before.

If you live in Graz and speak English and would like to check out our group, click on the membership page below:

(If it weren't for this club, I wouldn't have met most of the friends I have now...and I'd possibly be fluent in German.)

9 comments:

Juliette said...

This looks FABULOUS! Nice work Carolyn!

Cathy McConn said...

Love the crooked clock tower! I see some of your friends in that pic. They are lucky to have you there and got it done just in time!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great work!
You look happy
and I hope you are doing well!
Happy Valentine!
xoxo

Kim aus Kanada said...

Carolyn, it looks awesome!!! So much better than before! Love it! Nice work!

Kim aus Kanada said...

And Meems (hee-hee...sorry Mrs. McConn! I'd never say that in the real world but I love how it sounds and cyberspace makes me bold I guess), we ARE lucky to have her here!!! :-D

Lindsey Lenig said...

It's like you are leaving your permanent mark on Graz...I love it!! Great design.

Tehseen hasan bajwa said...

austria fm radio onlinebrazil fm radio online
Thanks for nice information about this you provide the more information about this hope you provide the more information about this.
Watch World TV Online

A Life Un-Styled said...

Great work Carolyn, I still have people say such wonderful things about my blog design, all thanks to you :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn