Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2 Months / Zwei Monate !



Today's my 2-month birthday.  Can you tell I'm growing?

I also do new fun things like smile.


Mommy and Daddy love it.  They are so easy to please, those little people.

Signing off for now...fall is SO beautiful in Pittsburgh and I told my mama we better go enjoy it while it lasts.  I'll tell her to try to get some good shots of the tree-lined streets for you peeps!

xo,
Baby A

(p.s. Happy 396-month birthday to my bestie-auntie Lindsey!)

8 comments:

Juliette said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Love his little chin and sweet smile!

Katrin said...

I love the series of smiles!! He is a SCHATZ! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey Lenig said...

Thanks for the shout out! I think Alexander's 2 month milestone is much more important than 396!!

He IS getting big...I am counting down the days until we finally meet in December and I will be reunited with my long lost bestie, even if it is only for a short while. :)

Anonymous said...

What a "liebling":)

Kim aus Kanada said...

So-o-o cute!

Deanna at Mirabelle Creations said...

Absolutely precious!

doris said...

Hallo Carolyn! What a cute little guy! He looks a lot like his dad, I think. All this hair at such a young age!! :-)) I can understand that you are thinking about how to move on with this blog and how much of your private life you want to post on the internet for all to see. I have been reading for a long time, mostly silently, so I'd miss your updates. Time will tell you how to continue I'm sure. Here in Graz it has been snowing for the first time this past night and we had a huge temperature drop in just a few days. Soon they will put up the weird upside down christmas trees again... Liebe Grüße, Servus, Doris

Belle said...

He's adorable! And look at all that hair! Seriously, though, he is beautiful and looks like a joy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn