- the chance to live in this great city
- my lovey husband (of almost 10 months)
- wood/laminate floors and for not buying any rugs yet (*see above)
- my big, wondey family
(some young lookin' 61 year old parents, 3 brothers, 3 sisters, 1 sis-in-law, 2 bro-in-law, 2 nieces and a nephew)
(i'll miss the McConn Thanksgiving zoo excursion and Mom's newly updated, fab dining room)
- my new family (Art's parents...a mother-in-law that defies all stereotypes..I can honestly say I love talking to her!)
- Christmas in Graz (pics to come soon...it's all set up and beauty!)
- an intensive German class that paid me!
- new friends i've met here
- old friends i'm missing back home
- Graz's 'milder' climate (than the rest of Austria..I couldn't handle colder)
- no traffic for the past 8 months!
- and much, much more that I don't have time to jot down as I'm thankful I get to celebrate Thanksgiving with friends here in a couple of hours!