Monday, December 19, 2011

A Sad Christmas Poem

Oh, honey, are you waitin' on Santa?  He doesn't come 'round here.

That stuffed animal carcass is gonna have to last you another year.


Cathy McConn said...

Absolutely Love your new design. That poem is one for the ages. Made me laugh out loud. but it's a little long........

Kim aus Kanada said...

Oh darn, this isn't FB. I can't "like" your Mom's comment! :-) Although I haven't tested the theory out yet, I have assured my kids that Santa does indeed come to Austria. They are going to be some disappointed on Christmas morning if I'm wrong! But Elsie's gonna have to write a letter to Santa Claus first!

The Rigolosos said...

Hey-o! I like your new 'do, lady!

You so smart.

I should have sent Miss Honey her very own Christmas card, poor thing.

Altenpflege said...

WoW! that was really cute.=D

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn