Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stuffed with Stockings & Blessings

My sister wrote a great little post about Christmas at my parents' house and I love that she included a collage of photos to showcase all 17 stockings.  Thanks, Molly, for showing me the Christmas atmosphere I know and love.  I miss it every year.  Ok, enough feeling sorry for myself.


Now, let's take a look at the two new family members that have raised our stocking count from 15 to 17 this year.

Baby girl Quinn:


and baby boy Evan:


I can't wait to hold these love muffins!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

i LOVE the new look! :-)

KIm aus Kanada said...

Oh my goodness, could those babies - and girls! - be any cuter??? Sehr süss! Love the stockings pics. I'm not normally a fan of all the personalized different design stockings but with 17, just one kind would be a bit much...and boring! They all look great! Santa must take a while at your house! Hope he gets milk and cookies for his effort!

The Tulley Family said...

I'm guessing baby girl Quinn belongs to Lindsay, I see the resemblance! merry christmas to y'all, and I love the blog update (and the more frequent posts!).

A Life Un-Styled said...

It's been a while since I've stopped by, the new layout is lovely. Simplistic and a little rustic, love it. 17 stockings - I'd love to celebrate Christmas with a large group of people. Your stockings look great!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn