Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Beauty Bedrooms

I secretly wish I was a design blogger, so sometimes I gotta pretend.
Bedrooms that suit my fancy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Two faveys:
Photobucket
Photobucket
and i think this is quite chic and darling for someone younger...say, you, molly?
Photobucket

"That's all"
-said like Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada
{just watched it and love that canty line}

{Photos mostly from Flickr..and mostly from the now deceased Domino magazine}


5 comments:

1richtungsblog said...

Hi Carolyn!
Love love love this bedrooms - so American chic! :) Could not decide - each one of them has something special!
xo Anita

alison giese Interiors said...

Right there with ya on the wishing part! Love these bedrooms - seems you have a thing for colorful throws at the ends up beds, I second that!

R. said...

Um, the second room is my inspiration room. I am painting my walls dark grey, yellow rug, and hot pink duvet folded up at the end of the bed.

Molly said...

LOVE the second one! And Mimi-when we move, Carolyn's redesigning my room. K bye.. back to engineering class.

Things That Inspire said...

Pretty - you will love this bedroom, from a home I toured earlier this year - http://lh6.ggpht.com/_hUw_VQ5l9r0/SggMtk6fdyI/AAAAAAAAEaQ/RQh59K-gtgU/s1600-h/DSC_00314.jpg

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn