Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well, It Was Fall...For a Week

Photobucket

On Sunday Art and I took a nice stroll through Stadtpark and brought the Nikon to take pics of the beautiness of fall. It's not quite as fallish as Northeast U.S. {which is SO WONDEY by the way...I got to go to New Hampshire when I lived in DC and I could not stop loving the bright hues of the trees...some were even bright coral!}, but it's better than Housty.

And why can't Houston have a park like this? DiscoveryGreen was a nice try, but not gonna cut it. And all those parks with plastic kid playgrounds don't even count.

I'm glad we enjoyed this because fall is outta here and winter has come...uninvited.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i love taking portrait shots with this lens....especially of such a hunk of a subject
{made of pure titanium} (see fleece)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Photos by coco....with Art's help on several}


11 comments:

1richtungsblog said...

:) love this pictures! & of course enjoyed the ones from the Buschenschank a lot as well! :)
keep warm !
xo Anita

brookes said...

wowie! fall looked lovely. its a cool 93 today here.

Kristen Kirsh said...

That Eleni store looks cute...havr you been in?

Erin said...

i love the windy street pic, wishin i was there to shop it with you

jja said...

great pictures! I love Graz and those pics really reflect the spirit of that city :-)

Arianna Belle said...

Wow those are BEAUTIFUL photographs! Looks like a great place to be!

Paul said...

I enjoy your blog. The pictures are always so great, Carolyn.

melissa said...

I want to be there!!!

Lindsey Lenig said...

wow....your photog skills have really come around! very artistic

Molly said...

looks like central park!

gina marie said...

okay .. Austria is def on the list !

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn