Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snowflakes Keep Fallin' on My Head

Photobucket

....they keep fallin'.
Photobucket

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
(oh yes it does...one of my eyes is red and stinging)
Photobucket

Cryin's not for me (sometimes I cry when this gets all over my floors)
Photobucket

Cause I'm never gonna stop the snow by complainin' (complaining only starts the 4th consecutive day of snow)
Photobucket

Because I'm free (actually feel sorta restricted in my mounds of winter gear)
Photobucket

Nothin's worryin' me (except that a big icicle's gonna be fallin' on my head)
Photobucket
Photobucket

{lyrics borrowed from B.J. Thomas}

2 comments:

Mom said...

So pretty, but I am sure you are ready for some sunshine. How's the pup? Post some new pictures of her.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain sister. Gorgeous shots though!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn