Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sweet Emily

About to fly to Houston, but wanted to show off some pics of my beautiful new niece, Emily Elizabeth.  I'll see her in Austin on Friday!



 big brother's reaction to his new baby sister



And I will be picking up even more hand-me-down baby clothes for Alexander while I'm there, but I already have tons...enough to last his first six months.  Here's a sampling.  They are so damn cute and soft and they make me happy.

These are 40-year old handmade outfits from Art's family in Puerto Rico.  His cousin wore these.  The lace on some of the outfits and blankets is unbelievable...almost too pretty to wear.


Now time to see family and friends I haven't seen in over a year and a half!

5 comments:

molly b. said...

Welcome Emily! She is a beauty.

Carolyn, those outfits from Art's family are stunning. So happy you have them.

Erin said...

Aww, thanks aunt coco. She's excited for your visit, too. Those clothes are so beauty, they almost need to be framed.

Niki said...

Sweet baby. Love the name Emily. I hope you have a great time with your friends and family. :-)

Monica said...

Ooh, everything is so tiny! Bet you can't wait to have one of your own. Have a wonderful visit back home- no jet lag this time!

Unknown said...

I came over from project nursery! Those clothes all set out like that really does make my heart happy! Now that my little lady is here it is so fun to see her in all the clothes that I would lay out and fold and refold :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn