Thursday, October 14, 2010

read these...

I don't have anything for you today, but my friends do:

Julie, a new blog friend, had a good post yesterday with random little trivia about how things are done in Germany (and all of these things apply to Austria too).
http://einsplusmitstern.blogspot.com/


My "real life" friend (ha), Amber, has resumed blogging and her detailed, eloquent posts on Graz's Bauernmarkt (Farmer's Market) and our seasonal Sturm wine belong in Food & Wine. And, she always accompanies her write-ups with her own beauty photos that make you wish you had some of whatever she's discussing 'on the doppel'.
http://amberrais.wordpress.com/


3 comments:

Julie said...

What a sweet surprise it was reading your blog today, Carolyn! It.made.my.day. Have you been getting my mom's comments?? Everytime I talk to her, she raves about your blog and takes delight in your humor...

Amber said...

Aw shucks! Thanks for the shout Ms. Valentín. I just made a Zwiebelkuchen. I'll be post the recipe am Morgen. Easy, cheap and tasty... plus it uses Blätterteig, which is always fun. :)

molly b. said...

Hi Carolyn!
Just stumbled upon your blog and love it!
I now want to visit Graz!
xo
molly

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn