Saturday, October 30, 2010

Man's Best Friend

Almost exactly a year ago, we took our new pup up the Schlossberg mountain of Graz...
And, naturally, I blogged about every detail. Look at that pint-sized puptin.

Photobucket

And, as you can see, we still do the same sh!t.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Only the beast has grown bigger and her fervor for the outdoors knows no bounds.

Photobucket

My mother-in-law does not like it when I only show pics of Art and dog. For you, M.

Photobucket

Leaf lovin' romper in action video:



6 comments:

Cathy McConn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy McConn said...

Seems like much longer that she has been with you. It's finally gorgeous fall weather here in Houston. So we are ready for you to cross the pond!
Just one more month. :)

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!!! :-) She looks like my dog does when he POUNCES into the water! :-) I LOVE the video! :-)

molly b. said...

yall are a beautiful couple! and super cute pup, btw!

Don Sislbe said...

Nice hat, there, Art!

Niki said...

Very cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn