Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Party Time!

My biggest blog design to date debuted yesterday: Christi's P is for Party.

Photobucket

We went with a grey & mustard color scheme and tried to keep it fun, but classy. The most challenging aspect was creating a design that represented both children and adults...Christi does parties for both. I hope this was accomplished.

Photobucket

Thanks, Christi, for having so many readers (and letting me be your designer!) because it's nice to see the feedback in your comments. When I did stationery designs I didn't get the insta-feedback (just bc of the nature of snail mail) and I'm not gonna lie...it's nice to get some love for your work. ('N' is for "Needs Praise")

Now go check out the real deal here!


5 comments:

Amber said...

Mad props. The design is pure class and let's the content pop without clashing. W is for Well-deserved praise!

Kimberly said...

T is for Talented blog designer!

molly b. said...

Carolyn-
you rock...for real.

Anonymous said...

Can you send me your email cann_amanda@hotmail.com
I cant find a contact email for you and \i would like to get some quotes..

Amy said...

pure awesomeness! it really does look great.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn