Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bestie's Bloggin' Too...


This was before the long flight...happy and unaware of what lies ahead...

(p.s. did y'all see that flight where part of the roof flew off midflight and there was a big hole with sunshine coming through? NOT OK. I would have had a heart attack on the spot. I cry over minor turbulence...a sunroof would have sent me over the edge.)

As part of her grant, Lindsey is required to keep a blog on her travels. You did know that she scored this trip through a grant from Fund for Teachers? She's a crafty one. She has been in Frankfurt since Sunday and arrived in Munich today. She will be 'picking me up' at the train station tomorrow!

I hope our Munich hotel is bigger than her Frankfurt square meter!

She has already done a lot, but the best is yet to come. Check out her blog here: http://teacherfellowshiptravels.blogspot.com/
Do not favor it over mine, K?

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG! I did a fund for teacher's grant two summers ago! My friend and I went through England for a Children's British Lit tour and saw all kinds of things to bring back to the classroom the next year when we read Roald Dahl, Beatrix Potter, etc. LOVE IT!!!!! Congrats to your bestie. That rocks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn