Sunday, August 23, 2009

And I think to myself...what a wonderful world.

This just confirms my lunacy {my dad did nickname me Loon at a very young age...along with older sister Moon, younger sister Spoon and youngest sista Peach...he ran out and didn't want to use Goon, I guess.} Anyways, I miss that damn dog Ty. I hope to get my own doggie sometime in the next year. For now, we'll have to just conjure up images of loveliness like this.


Amy said...

oh how darling you would like cruising the streets of graz in your very own bike! did you see it on the nie nie blog? she got 2 to ride around with her kids!!! she deserves them!!

Cathy McConn said...

most dogs would fit in a little basket on the handlebars but ty needs a bath tub size basket on the back with all the chocolate he eats!


Erin said...

i love that bike! i asked jason if we could get one and he kindly reminded me that it's 105 degress outside. i also love bobble head coco, where can i order one of those?

:: Gina :: said...


Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn