Friday, August 21, 2009

I got into a German class!

Photobucket
I postponed my German class so that I could go travel with Linds. Good decision. But, when I came back I had to go back to the government job agency and be put on the list and wait again to get a letter to then go to a registration for a German class. Anyways, I got a call two days ago from the instructor saying she had a spot left for the next class. Yes, sign me up. {I'm doing it through the government because not only is the class free, but I get a daily stipend...getting paid to learn German...quite nice!}

I start Monday, August 31st. It's Monday through Friday from 8 to noon for 12 weeks! Yikes. I still can't imagine being able to hold a conversation entirely in German. Reading it...yeah, speaking it slowly...yeah, but understanding the Austrians....nein.

4 comments:

Lindsey Lenig said...

Yay!! Is the stipend you get exactly what you thought? This is so great!

Molly said...

yay for going back to school...it's super fun! (hear the sarcasm in my voice..)

Kimberly said...

Das ist guht!!!!

Amy said...

what? it is hours a day for 60 days???!!! oh sis, you should definitely be speaking some great german when you are done!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You know I love it so.
- Carolyn